Vision and Mission
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.”
— Mahatma Gandhi (1869 – 1948)
“If you have men who will exclude any of God’s creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.”
– St. Francis of Assisi
“Not to hurt our humble brethren [the animals] is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission: to be of service to them whenever they require it.”
~ St. Francis of Assisi, from God’s Covenant with Animals, Lantern Books, 2000, xii
- To empower people to remember the silent language and understand the sentience and spirituality of animals and nature.
- To promote ethics, integrity, awareness, caring, kindness, compassion and commitment in humans working for, and living with, animals.
- To help people walk once again in harmony, and with deep reverence and connection with the natural world.
- To help people become Earthkeepers of vision, wisdom and power, who dream awake a planet with a golden age of enlightenment.
- To help animals be seen as first class citizens of planet Earth, in equal status and importance to humans.
My vision is to see a world of peace and protection for all animals, including those considered feral or pests, and those considered food instead of sentient beings. I would see a world free of violence, exploitation and torture, the enslavement of other species, and any killing in the name of “humanity” or sport or convenience.
It’s time to view animals differently — as sentient species under our guardianship, care and protection. They are not here for our exploitation. They are all spiritual intelligence sharing the planet with us.
My vision is also to see holistic For Life Animal Sanctuaries all over the world helping people come into true harmony and understanding with animals and nature and providing safe and beautiful forever residences for animals without homes. Each Sanctuary would embody Rainbow Fianna teachings and be an educational resource for others.
I recently was “told” that this now had to come into being. To provide more sanctuary for animals, especially through the coming earth changes and shifts. And lots of animal angels to help
My vision is to see the abolishment of “death row” in pounds and shelters around the world, as well as culling.
My vision is to see true peace on this planet, for all animals to be treated with reverence and dignity.
I see vegan and vegetarian communities abound, as the sacred path of the feminine returns to lead our planet into the future.
This is the dream. I dream it awake.